COOK, MY LOVE!
I LOVE COOK.
I LOVE COOK.
I LOVE COOK EVEN MORE
COS COOK WON!!!!!!!
It, or rather he lightened my day up after the whole physics-add maths exam day!
I AM SO HAPPY
And besides, holiday starts today! Which means i can start my book spree again! whee! I cant wait. i just finished a book. Still have 3 books waiting for me. Need to find more to fill my second week.
And besides, in less than a months time, the sister who constantly experiences money crisis is coming back! Can't wait for my dear driver! Keep up your photoshop skills man. hahaha. When u come home, we can go eat pavlova!! I'm dying to eat one right now but am having some transport difficulties.
Sumoey: (Ok, both sumoeys i guess), you both should have come home TODAY. you know why. i cleaned the room and it is squeaky clean! I don't think this A grade room can survive till june 17.
Once again, David cook, my love!

9 comments:
hahahahahahahahahah "some transport difficulties" hahahahahaha you want sueu to go back just so you can eat pavlova?! you poor deprived child
why is your header so random!
david cook looks like one planetshakers guy and he's lefthanded! he looks quite short, is he?? dui bu qi, i never watch..
MOEY, YOU EVERYDAY VERY HAPPY ONE ARRRRR!
ok, can you please show me a pic of your room. on ttmb please! since you're so free now..please update teetee-em-beeeeeee
no, i dont think he is that short. Bu tthen again, im not sure cos i havent seen him real life but he cant be that short. And you have to watch AI! Watch him!
I blog when i'm happy, miss -.-
okokkk. WAit, on monday i take photos.
No, maybe u could come home too, and solve my transport troubles too.
and i can take u to eat pavlova!!!
and u knw why i have that frying pan up there? With a heart shape? just guess moey, just guess!!!
because you love COOKing??
because you love david COOK??
because you love eggs?
because you really want a heard-shaped frying pan?!!
tell me why ain't nothing but a heartache tell me why ain't nothing but a mistake TELL ME WHY
cos david COOOK! COOK! and the heart shaped egg was just an extra in the picture!
I WIN! can stop spamming your comment box now
hohohohoohohoho
u made me sound like a driver
i am not your driver once i stay on campus u can stay home to nerd your hours away babai
ARE YOU STAYING ON CAMPUS MOEYSUEU?!!! THEN YOU'LL BE HOGGING THE CAR! ohhh but it will already be december when i go back.. and nvm, suzee not supposed to go out also! SPM!
zuzwei shut up. u sound like pops! yeeeds. And no, suen, i can take that junk car to uni and i will make mummy buy a new car. She is already thinking of it anyyyway. And no. u have to take me everywhere before u go start uni again. i had like a negative social life when u weren't here.
Post a Comment