Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sparkling blue

:) helloyouall!
I can't even keep my table clean. You expect me to cycle?

I am soooo sad. Poor dog is injured now! ;( And he is howling all day long. Tell you, I'm so heartbroken right now. Cry cry cry right now. (okay, not real cry but i feel like right now)


Anyway i am so bored. Why is life like that? I have absolutely nothing to do. I have a chem quiz tomorrow. Not like i'm gonna study. It's a quiz. And then we have concert after that. Not like i haven't seen the whole thing. Hahaaha. ahhh. NO MOOD. I have add maths homework. Not like i'm gonna do it. Okay, this is like a total waste of time. i got no mood lah. Poor dog! School. Yeap, school. What's new? Weelll, tell you what's new. I was nearly late to school today, but i made it just in time! Weeeeell. Not like i'm always early but well, today was on time on time! And i'm proud of me! Good timing i must say!
Plus, i saw my birthday buddy today! :D That august 14 buddy!

3 comments:

Su-hwei said...

do you have a new pencil case?

AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DOG???

Unknown said...

I like your blog. Therefore KEEP IT GOING~? ? ? !!!

Bonbon said...

no, it is not mine! Mine's infront with my purple tupperware! And the dog so careless, sprain it's leg/ neck. i forgot. hhahaha anyway he is okay!!!

and sam! Oh yes, sir! I have updated! :D