And so! yes! Then there is the d'oh which will have a place on my pencilcase.
Oh lookie! Yea yea it can join my red ribbon and my old man nike and the athlete nike too! I love Simpsons!!! Only now, stupid stupid show has replaced my simpsons at 6pm! I don't know what show it is but it has ruined my entire month! No more early morning simpsons for me before school!
and now! MY 3 FAVOURITE PEOPLE! :)
Lebron, kobe, carmelo.
I have been with US through thick and thin. I have watched all their matches. Except one. And i love LeBron James. How could you not?
:) :) :) :) ahhh. Half an hour more. Half an hour more! USA vs Argentina! :) :) :) :)
In a very picture-y mood today. yes, i met mrchan today and he is so cute. his eyelashes are so long i can just stare at him forever. he is so cute he melts my heart. Ohmy mrchan!


1 comment:
woohoo!
what been through thick and thin with USA! rubbish
Post a Comment