Why are people so irritating sometimes? I mean come on, i won't leave you stranded at some place or go back on my promise. The more you ask me, the more I find you irritating, the more i feel reluctant to do it okay! You say you are insecure that's why you are doing it. So what? I'm not? Just keep that urge for bugging people to yourself and maybe just bug yourself the whole day to see how irritating you really are. Gosh. Okay maybe it's unintentional, but you can't expect me to be patient and act as if you are not FREAKING IIRRRRRITATING! Geez. Getting 3 calls from you in just 5minutes is no fun at all okay! And after what i did for you, you didn't even thank me. You think i like you is it?
hah. that felt better.
BREAKING NEWS :
I, Moey su-zhen, has won 50cents!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) [from my sister]
haha but still! It's money yo! We had a bet on whether i could finish a storybook of 482pages in a day! And i did it! Yes i know i am awesome. I should've been studying but i wanted to win that 50cents!
I promise this is the last time I'll be online this week. Yes i have to. Study day 1 is not going as planned. I just did half an hour and here i am. minesweeper. Fbook. Everything. Maybe study day 2 will be better! :D
Time to cook! I still can't make up my mind. I have been sitting here for half an hour trying to figure out whether i want to eat maggie mee/ spaghetti/ campbell chicken soup.
Okay happy birday msh happy birday yen happy birday to my own papa.
This memory just came to me last night when i was talking to my sister. A little something someone thought of a thousand years ago.
" Mother in the kitchen.
Doing what?
Cooking spaghetti.
Sister/brother( I forgot) in the toilet.
Doing what?
Shooting battle shits!"
2 comments:
hahahaha shooting battle shits
eh faster come online to tell me who called you 3 times!
why you never bet with se with more money!!
cos she was too unsure about herself
Post a Comment