Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All about youuu

I just remembered how easy it was/is for me to cry.
I cried when i watched Brother bear. ( i can't remember which part)
I cried when i was watching Finding Nemo. (god knows why!!!!)
I cried when i watched Monsters Inc when the very fluffy sullivan had to send boo back.
I cried when i watched A Cinderella Story with fat hillary duff in it.
I cried when i watched MVP 情人 when my poor 段臣凤 faced all his problems
I cried when i saw how manly 段臣凤 was when he said all the cheesy phrases and all his cool basketball moves and stunts which made me drool.
I cried everytime, everyday ( except days starting with 's') when i was 6 and 7 because i hated school so much.
I cry everytime when i feel like fighting so it might raise my chances of winning the fight.( OKay this is just pure nonesense but somehow it makes sense, BUT I DON'T DO IT.....NOT ALWAYS)
I cried when my dog died.
I cried when my maid left me because i loved her so much, even more than i loved my sisters that time cos we were sworn enemies.
I cried when i was forced to wash my school shoes on a school day.

I think i cry a lot. ha ha ha.
Now you know.

Anyway i'll blog another time because i am panicking for tomorrow's undang class. haha. one of the top 10 SZF.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you didn't quite win.. i laughed but i still want a post that i can comment with 'hahahaha' all in caps. and you loved the maid more than you did us!!!!!!!!! NOW I KNOW!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

.....SEE, at least anonymous laughed with HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. :P ( Dont look at the time stamp pls)

Anonymous said...

you're a dumpoo. you're soooo out of tune btw. see what i told you about people singing out of tune when the music is going directly into their ears!!! GO AND SLEEP LAH