Friday, February 13, 2009

Still so close

It is yet another Friday the 13th! :D I don't know why but this is the second time i'm blogging on friday the 13th. Maybe i should make it a ritual....

Anyway, i know i have not been blogging even a paragraph about how college has been to me, except for the basketball and a lil on ragging. I will i will. When i have the time to. And so, i have been blog hopping, and i found a blog which actually stated something like, "Ohno, there will be 80 wms students in the january batch, let's just hope it will not turn into a snob college" .

Is that what people think of us?

We be friendly yo! I even helped this indian girl buy (my favourite) Gong fu chao yee meee today!!!! How nice can i be!! :):):)

Firstly, I believe we stick together because we are comfortable with each other after 5 years of torture. We've been together through thick and thin. Secondly, as we are like overpopulating the college at the moment, it is not our fault that everywhere people turn, there's bound to be one from wesley. We can't help it.

But well, as much as i would defend my fellow wesleyans, I am guilty of being an anti-social. For the one and a half months i have spent in mckl, i have not made a single new (that can be a good and that i would hang out with during breaks) friend. But what can i do when all i do is turn left and right and all i see, is wms,wms,wms,wms,wms,wms..... -.- If i were still in the beta class, i might have made some new friends and even some indian friends. (Mygoodness, everyone knows i have like zilch indian and malay friends i have no idea why) AND I AM NOT RACIST. But now that i am in the alpha class, god knows why all the boys from wms want to be pilots so all my subjects usually have those soon-to-be-pilots in it.

Before college started, i really had no idea how many people from wms were going to be in college. So the night before the first day of college, i was really quite the nervous, because i had no friends who took the same subjects as me. And so in the morning, as i stepped into 2.6 ( i was already late by 5 mins or 10mins lah. i know lah, how could i be late ON THE FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE!!) , so as i stepped into 2.6, i was actually quite shocked when i saw wmswmswms everywhere!!! Once again, i'm in my comfort zone. I don't have a reason to make new friends. To actually take the risk of introducing myself to others. Be thick face abit and actually tell people my name. Maybe humiliated when people start to think i'm weird.

After the first week of college, i decided to drop my bio( thank goodness), still not sure if it was the right step, and took up further maths. So i got the privilege to sit in between kfoong and xqian. Lucky me, see. Left and right -wms. Then physics and chem, all the same. Where would i get my new friends from T___T I shall not continue to defend myself. hahhaa.


It had always been people taking the first step. I was never the first to do something. Might never be...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No indian/malay friends, hahaha.

No one will think u're weird, only very funny!