I have so much to tell you! Where are you :(
I'm having M1 test tomorrow. Wish me luck. I have no idea what's in M1 anymore cos it has been ages since we did it. Please not position vectorsssssss!!! I can't stand it! And friend, it has been too long since we last talked. I have a joke and can't wait to tell it!
And friend, i did a very embarassing thing today. If only you were with me to actually see it.
----

So the March batch people have arrived! :)
Anyway, pre-u was pretty interesting for once. I had no idea it was so fun to watch newbies introduce themselves. And they looked pretty scared too. I wonder if i was like that!! And i probably mumbled.."hi...amsuzhen. i hate standing on the stage.." a few months back when Pranav made me stand on the stage to introduce myself. So i got a chance to rate this one guy. Hahaha, stupid idiots who shouted my name so loudly. ookay i feel very bad for rating you so low but i just wanted to feel how it felt like. He'll probably think i am evil. Who knows, he might be so scared he might leave MC by the end of this week and my aunty will come chasing after me for scaring away one student and she might even remove the moey from my name for being a disgrace~!!Okay i promise to be nice. Nice, i am.
1 comment:
you updatedddd! I LIKE VECTORS!!!!
only 3 months and you're a senior already tsk tsk
Post a Comment