Saturday, March 13, 2010

Knock you down

FAILURE is a big word only some can comprehend. And I, of all people, should realize that people only care about the bad things, rather than the good ones we did. There'll always be the first time(s) for everything. Just move on.

I can't wait for university anymore! For UK, or Australia, if that's possible, i can't wait to get away from here! And step into a new world with new challenges!

Had a great girls day out! With only 9 this time because it was a little last minute. Everything i needed- gossipping, talking loudly and as if there's no tomorrow, taking pretty pictures, laughing at and with each other.


Had a sudden urge to do this! And i'm so in love with it!!!!
If only I could change this blog's background to something like that :D


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz START STUDYING AND PASS INTERVIEWS SZMOEY.

and it knocks you down
just get back up
when it knocks you down




For OB Night 2010, a good night.

No comments: