I have been so busy.
First i ran 7km for the first time in my whole entire life.
I have learnt what "FAR" is.
DO U KNOW HOW FAR 7KM IS AHHH! AND AFTER RUNNING THAT, I FIND OUT THAT THE 100+ TRUCK REFUSE TO GIVE ME FREE 100+!!!!
I went to CF camp and there, i saw real elephants like reaaaally close-up. I had the chance to ride on the elephants but i decided not to. Halo. So damn hairy okay those stinky elephants!!
I went for basketball and good news is for the first time in history, we beat chong hwa. Yes, chong hwa! :) The school where the great comes from. Too bad, the great ain't there. MAybe that IS the reason why we won. I had a blast eating Kepong food. Spent so much money on food.
Exams. For the first time, i had a reaaaalllyy last minute study. Last minute as in one day before kinda thing. Eg: Tomorrow is bio. Today i START studying it. After like 2 days, i lost my stamina and decided to sleeep early and wake up at 3 to study. hmmm. Didn't go so well. OHWELL. IT IS DONE. DONE. I had a CCTV staring at me the whole time during exams. Mana tau my place infront of the cctv ma. Missgoh has to look at me whenever she checks her tv.
Went for a lot of eating sessions with darius and all. My purse is empty now.
My mom is in Jakarta now.
Had a sleepover at Aunchi's that day and her brothers made me watch spongebobsquare pants with them. No, not that i dislike sbsp. Infact, i love them a lot. But to watch a sbsp dvd is just too much for me. I fell asleep watching it.
Went for a Space adventure thing to see (I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO SEE LA) rockets, spaceships and stuff. Turns out, we saw space SUITS, history about all the space-y stuff, and some wonderful space expirements which WERE ALREADY SPOILT when we were there. So, ya i only enjoyed the 4D Theater and the Cafe. Hohoho~ And of course we spent more time taking pictures with the background than taking pictures OF the paper- made rockets yadayada
Oklah. i think my life quite boring lah.
And i have to write this here because i HOPE to do it during the holidays.
TO WASH MY SCHOOL SHOES! :)
NEXT- VOLLEYBALL!!!! :D :D :D
No comments:
Post a Comment