IM SO HAPPY
IM SO HAPPY.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR HOTMAIL!

MY HOTMAIL IS CELEBRATING ITS 7TH BIRTHDAY!!!! Ok, celebrated! WOOOOHOOO! i feeel so loyal. For that, i logged in to it to clear the junk so it would look squeaky clean! YAY!
So elections have ended, but they left the world in a messs.
Let me show u why.
I know your flags very nice, but ... and i think my photo taking skills have improved! :)

And they stuck this on MY TREE INFRONT OF MY HOUSE!!!! MY TREEE. halo. I dont think my tree will vote for u. Neither would i, considering what u did to my tree.
The boy that insisted to be in the all girls picture. U know i actually see a pattern going on here, with the black ,white, black white....okay, ya. I have lost all the I LOVE TO WRITE ALOT OF WORDS feeling, because i have to go to tuition in an hours' time. grrr.
IM SO HAPPY.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR HOTMAIL!
MY HOTMAIL IS CELEBRATING ITS 7TH BIRTHDAY!!!! Ok, celebrated! WOOOOHOOO! i feeel so loyal. For that, i logged in to it to clear the junk so it would look squeaky clean! YAY!
So elections have ended, but they left the world in a messs.
Let me show u why.
And they stuck this on MY TREE INFRONT OF MY HOUSE!!!! MY TREEE. halo. I dont think my tree will vote for u. Neither would i, considering what u did to my tree.
The boy that insisted to be in the all girls picture. U know i actually see a pattern going on here, with the black ,white, black white....okay, ya. I have lost all the I LOVE TO WRITE ALOT OF WORDS feeling, because i have to go to tuition in an hours' time. grrr.It was real. It really was.
3 comments:
okay, happy anniversary to you and hotmail
THANKYOU. Longest relationship i have ever had in my entire life.
hahahaha
Post a Comment