I think i have become a glutton. Even my mom says so. Fyi, i ate 2 halfboiled eggs , 2 twiggies and apple FOR BREAKFAST!!!!! I don't usually eat this much! And i even ate 6 sausages at one go the other day!!
So today at around 12, my mom called me. She doesn't do this often but she calls when she wants me to do something or to check on me whether i'm using the computer. So she asked me whether i have had my lunch and when i said i was going to look for something to eat. Her reply, - Okay but pls don't eat all the food in the house ah! Leave some for me okay!!
aiyayaya
Tried to write a letter In ink
Its been getting better I think
I got a piece of paper But its empty
Its empty
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard
Maybe we're torn apart
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts
We're empty
1 comment:
Wahhh new post!
DOYOUKNOW!!! the song any time is twiggies time~~ has been playing in my head! i miss twiggies T__T what a good snack T___T
Post a Comment