Sunday, June 22, 2008

This is the way

So june was/is a very busy month.

I will blog another time. I am very busy right now. I haven't finish my homework. Okay let me rephrase that, i haven't start on my homework! Now, that sounds terrible right??


And yes, THE SISTER is back! And she is making me FAT! Because we are going out to eat nearly everyday! Plus the sister brought home so many types of fattening chocolates for me! for us! :D


We had a nice picnic yesterday! yes it did rain but that lasted for only about 10mins or so. And we had a great time! Now, isn't picnic just so enjoyable! I love picnics! hahah. First picnic ever for gang and for yu wern's surprise party!
And i sooooo need to blog about my olympiadmaths. HAHAHA.

Last saturday- Andrew, reyhan and ju-hann's 17th birthday! Yes, i don't have any of their faces here and it is their birthday. How terrible.
We were hiding so yu wern wouldnt see us!
the oh so lovely gangg! ( 15 out of 17, not too bad!)

home work home work!! :(

So lost

2 comments:

Su-hwei said...

SO FAST YOU USE SUEU'S BAG ALREADY!!

Unknown said...

i like it how you say 'THE SISTER', instead of 'my' sister. it's like she's some type of dreaded family member. (which she clearly is not, if i know her for just that little bit)