Thursday, August 20, 2009

DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT :)

My birthday. It was probably just like any other day but with a lot of little surprises along the way. I got to celebrate my first few hours of my birthday with the two farts in Australia and the always missing hann just catching up and talking and talking till my mouth was sore. Hehe. Then as usual, as it’s like a ritual, I woke up late for college. And hence I was late for class. But who cares, it’s my bday : ) I don’t like birthday songs, because I don’t know what to do when it is sung, should I sing, if I do, I’ll be singing to myself, should I smile, but I’ll look like an idiot smiling for two minutes till the song ends etc. anyway, I was then surprised by the gang, once again, with that very funny video made by xin which was 23 minutes long which had all my favourite songs in it with my favourite people’s pictures in it! Every one of you! 15! Then came jelly party which I had a lot of fun! I LOVE JELLY. It was a pity few of you guys couldn’t come. It would have been perfect if everyone was there, eve, hui min, shu min, shu pei, lyd, jowee, shea.

The second half of the day was spent in Pavilion with Leon, David, Rach, chee yip and Annora. For once, I actually got the chance to walk the WHOLE pavilion and it was kinda fun i guess, just tiring :P I got to eat Baskin Robins and watched G.i.Joe too :) Yum. Channing Tatum was YUM too.

Twas a good outing :)

As for dinner, it was just my mom and I and in the end, when i couldn't decide what to eat, we ate two roti kosongs and a cheese naan. Lol. This birthday was not the best birthday ever because I couldn't get all that I wanted, cos everyone's everywhere around the world, but it was ENOUGH just to spend my time with everyone i wanted and to have fun. Be it in school or going out. It was all I wanted and I'm contented :) BIG SMILEY.

So, many thanks to hann, lumin and yen for calling. It really made my day/night just catching up with you guys and have some girlfriend conversations (yes hann included heh heh)

Thank you to lumin and yen for the letters too : ) , you know I was just thinking the other day, I haven’t really gotten what I really wanted for my birthday, that is, love letters. And I was soooo close to giving up. Then the letters came to my house : )

Thank you to gang for being there for me, and for all the jellies, and the birthday cake, the present and also the video with all the touchy touchy things which made me tear.

Thank you to Carmen for your present : ) I love it!

Thank you to that mcd gang for bringing me out!

Thank you to the Melbourne crew for the Homer Simpson card. It did reach me on the day itself and it's so cute!



And thank you for the chocolates. : ) it is already half finished. Hehe.

A day well spent.

As for yesterday, I am relatively satisfied with my results. Always went through life with this, Do not aim high, that way, you won't get disappointed. And i guess it's true, in a way.

And sorry, if you know what i mean.

3 comments:

Lottery Winner said...

U are welcome :)

Su-Zhen said...

Dear Sam,
I love you.
from Su-Zhen (!!!!)

Bonbon said...

Sam!!!!! thank you for the card! haha i actually took me some time to figure out the dear sam from SZ thing hahaa. anyway. yes you are loved.

LW : :):) pls.no lottery k.