Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sunflower please

Sometimes, even the sun fails. Why when I need it the most, it just wouldn't shine?

I just found out i'm having chem test tmr, and M2 test on friday. To top that, I am going to that leech infested place in two days time. Again. And i'm staying there for two nights, with leeches, worms, insects and everything i dislike.

It also sucks to know that on my birthday, my two sisters are in Australia enjoying themselves, shop till we're all broke and my dad's in Malacca. HMP. The two flies are also in that damn Aussieland cooking good food.

WHO WANTS TO GO OUT WITH ME ON MY BIRTHDAY?? I VERY SAD AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now that that's all out, College is great. Seriously. So many activities have been going on i've been so busy! From intercohort games, games carnival to BBQ night. And then there was karaeoke session at Kai's which was a total success cos we were such BSB AND WESTLIFE AND MLTR AND BOYZONE fans we probably bore the rest to death with " I'll be the one" " You are .. my FIRE" "Love me for a reason" "And oh my love i'm holding on foreveeeeerrr" and of course my all time favourite" IM ALL OUT OF LOVE"! when we reached our Air Supply playlist.




I LOOK DAMN RETARDED IN GLASSES LA LOL.

Now to finish off my maths. It takes forever.

5 comments:

Leon said...

CRAP MAN!!! i look damn dark, its time to sneak intom my moms room and use some of tht SK II lol, aiyo, yr frens sure take u out on yr bday, if not theres always the maccas gang :)

Su-hwei said...

HI DUDE. TONIGHT SUEU AND ELVIN ARE COOKING!

Unknown said...

eeee hee hee hee your birthday is approaching.

Anonymous said...

HELLO WANT ME TO TAKE YOU OUT? :D

Unknown said...

i like your blog entry titles sometimes e.g. sunflower please, sad case