Monday, July 6, 2009

Circles and dots

Life's been good so far.
College has been bearable. I have already completed Chapter 2 of C4- in the span for 4 DAYS! -.- I still sit first row for all my classes. I have those useless breaks now in between classes which i soooo wanted last semester and now that i finally have it, i have no idea what to do with it except basketball but what's the point when all my friends are in class? I just found out that my dad fed my dog durians while we were in Sabah. Sabah has entertained me with their street names like " Jalan Power station" " Jalan Access to Govn flats" "Jalan Family Planning Centre" AND MANY MORE.


Although it does feel weird that I don't start my days with math lessons, and that the math class has shrunk back to 15 instead of 50. My timetable still sucks because I start at 8 nearly everyday and finish at 4.30 every single freaking day except friday. I go home at 8 nearly everyday too, but now that I have Reuben and his DVDs, I don't hate going home late anymore.

I don't know about you but even with the 1000 days of talking, one day of not talking just spoils those 1000 days, doesn't it?

I found out today that I love straight lines and circles alot. But if I had to choose between them, I would choose straight lines, because straight lines can't go wrong. Circles can turn into ovals and I HATE OVALS. I also hate crooked lines and lines that aren't straight. That's why I have so many rulers.

Anyway, Hi sisters (ew sounds so weird calling u guys that right) Anyway, just 17 more days and you, another 5 more months. I have too much attention at home. I don't like it.



FLY. BYE. Noh mood.

2 comments:

Leon said...

Youve been TAGGED!

Bonbon said...

LAZZZZZZYYYYY. wait. one day. i do. :)