But this is important!
Agent Yoda Yee :
Hi friend, I don't know when we started having this secret agent names and why. haha. Probably when we were stalking some hot guy like the one in YMCA which we named hot guy of few words or something i really forgot. See, now that you are 18, you don't have to sign in to your unilodge! How convenient is that, while u LAUGH at yen who still has to sign in. Mmm, since it's your day, and u probably spent your whole entire life with yen and everyone just treats both of you as ONE. Noh! I shall not! Just for today! No mentioning yen's name aight? :)
Aiyo lumin i miss you. Remember last year, After famine i went to your house to celebrate your birthday. See this year i cant cos Australia kidnapped you! No more laughing sessions! No more gossipping?!?! Sigh. Look how far we've come. From those childish "hero" and "sausage" times to err" egg" and "chips" hur hur hur. And i was looking thru my entire photo album and i realized i don't have like individual photos with u! There's always YEN inside! (TSK)hahahhaha :) Nah but i found ONE. just ONE. hahahha. When you come back : We must sleepover. We must ketchup. We must talk. I got so many stories for you guys. My mouth is itching like crazy. I neeed you guys :(
I was trying to find some revolting pictures of you but tak jadi. These are the worst i can find.. haha. It's your birthday lah. No one would dare to insult u and your puffy cheeks anyway. hahaha i mean. Friends are for us to laugh at right. Like how even your mum laughs at your passport picture. O:) I is angel lumin. I come in peace. Aaaah misss you. One thing i would never forget about us is that we have synchronized uterus. LOL. yes lumin!!! hahaha I HOPE THEY ARE STILL SYNCHRONIZED WHEN YOU COME BACK!!!!!
Aiyo lumin i miss you. Remember last year, After famine i went to your house to celebrate your birthday. See this year i cant cos Australia kidnapped you! No more laughing sessions! No more gossipping?!?! Sigh. Look how far we've come. From those childish "hero" and "sausage" times to err" egg" and "chips" hur hur hur. And i was looking thru my entire photo album and i realized i don't have like individual photos with u! There's always YEN inside! (TSK)hahahhaha :) Nah but i found ONE. just ONE. hahahha. When you come back : We must sleepover. We must ketchup. We must talk. I got so many stories for you guys. My mouth is itching like crazy. I neeed you guys :(
I was trying to find some revolting pictures of you but tak jadi. These are the worst i can find.. haha. It's your birthday lah. No one would dare to insult u and your puffy cheeks anyway. hahaha i mean. Friends are for us to laugh at right. Like how even your mum laughs at your passport picture. O:) I is angel lumin. I come in peace. Aaaah misss you. One thing i would never forget about us is that we have synchronized uterus. LOL. yes lumin!!! hahaha I HOPE THEY ARE STILL SYNCHRONIZED WHEN YOU COME BACK!!!!!

2 comments:
omg... agent anber lee? WHATTT lmao
AAaah hahaa it was some silly code name where u put your first dog's name and your mom's surname. hence. amber lee.
Post a Comment