Just one day, some one asked me this. There's always that one number you want more than the others. If you don't know what my lucky number is, you don't know me!! haha. IT'S 11! :)
Why?
Here again, If you don't know why i love 11 so much, you don't know me too.
Okay la tell you clueless people.
First, Like way back when i was 8, i used to like the number 6. That was up to when i was 14. Then suddenly, my eyes were OPENED. And i saw what 11 meant! There was this basketball player, aged 15 who played for the U-18 team. So this player was probably the best basketball player alive who isn't a state player. This player was so good i was practically drooling everytime i watched this player play. And this player's jersey was number 11. For the next two years, whenever i went for competitions, the games i watched were those with this player in it. Others were not worth watching lah duh. We've always had this long distance relationship where we would stare from afar and we only meet each other about 5 days each year. HAHAHAHAHHAA.
This sounds like a freaking love story. Omg i'm so bored!!!!
So anyway, This player, was captain at the age of 16 and 17 because so geng mah. So short still so geng. Anyway, then came a year when i met this player more than 5 times a year! It was 7 times a year!!! hahha. Those unexpected outings to OU were the best! :) I mean, C'mon we were FATED TO BE TOGETHER SERIOUSLY. hahhaha. I walked BANG. into you. TWICE. Eeequin yen lumin lianne gang all probably heard this story like thousand times.
So i am going out of topic i know but it has been so long since i wrote about THIS PLAYER!
And then i got to know this player somehow. And this player helped me in PMR. Like seriously. hmm. And then i went to watch the i dunno what bball match in MABA together with this player. Then i found out that this player was like the smartest in class. Wah. Smart! Sporty! Good looking! HAH!
This is becoming long story already. So i shall not continue. SO THIS PERSON'S the reason i started liking 11. and i am still liking 11.
ELEVENNNNNN. :)
Nah, this person does not exist in my world anymore. And i don't even care anymore BECAUSE I FOUND OUT THAT THIS PERSON ISSSSSSSSSS not straight.
Dot dot dot sigh right. Why must good looking people be not straight.
But no, i did not have a crush on this player. Seriously. hahaha
I still love 11 anyhow. Heeee. Good to remember stories like these.
I just hope this player doesn't come to my blog. Nah like i care anyway.
Edit :
I still can’t believe I dedicated ONE WHOLE POST to missj! I think it has been what exactly 2 years since our MABA meet? :) Anyway, While I’m still on this topic, I’ve been watching so many movies lately. And I think I have changed my taste in guys!
Personally I think, guys who can dance really well are VERY THE HOT. Zzzzzzz. Body sure nicely toned, legs sure nicely shaped and they are always very. HOT. (This is probably after watching step up 1 and 2) Hur hur hur okay bye KL.
4 comments:
OOPPSSS DUDE. HAHAHA. I Thought i could save it like without the world viewing it. But anyway, idk how missj looks either now. hahaha.
BAHHHHHH. LIKE THAT LAH NOW.
dancers like me right? :D
EWWWW LEON. No!!
Post a Comment