Thursday, June 18, 2009

Red Flip flops

These movies are just making it worse. I watched game plan and i cried. 10 things i hate about you and i cried.Okay you think, understandable. BUT it's my THIRD time watching it! LOL. Breakfast at Tiffany's and i cried. Step Up 2 and i cried. The Kite runner and i cried -.- sheesh what is wrong with me. I need to get out of this house soon. (Gotta stop blogging too!!!)

And who knew Winnie the Pooh quotes could be mushy.

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”

“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”

I THINK I'M IN LOVE.

xxxx


For you, a thousand times over.




6 comments:

Becca said...

SU ZHEN! how can u cry watching step up 2?! and game plan?! LOL! ur so funny!

Bonbon said...

SAD what! NOT SAD MEH. hahahhaa People cry i also cry la. hahaha

Su-hwei said...

i didn't know you cried so much dude.

i like “Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave"

rach said...

I FOUND A PARTNER TO CRY WITH!! i cry easily... and a lot too during "touching" scenes LOL. watched one movie last night. 3 hours long. i think tears were flowing for like 2.5 hours HAHA

rach said...

"I cry easily" sounds wrong. no i dont! :P

Bonbon said...

YAY! I can watch movies with you then! :) haha