Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Not worth it

I have tried my best. It's just not worth it. hmm.


Hi mcd gang! :) Awwh miss u guys already. I just realized, we spent 7 whole days in Mcds! Which makes about what 50 hours? -.- You guys must come back and visit okay. Eep I crave for a strawberry sundae now! Um I'm sure david would be counting how many times his face appears. hah. NONE david NONE.
Esmonde! I miss you! I know i ffked you so many times! I promise. Next swimming competition! I will be there! haha. With me or without me, you still rule the pool anyway :) Low clan! When will i see you guys again! :'( Yen, you are always the one doing the '+' and "= " signs u look so weird! hahah. We must catch up soon. I have so much to tell you guys. Ahhh chips <3


Hi ji gu bang gang, can we please go out?? We need to do some stupid things!!!




(aiya nah, one time david! heeee this is the only photo i have of YOU!)

Friends are us.

小酒窩長睫毛是你最美的記號
我每天睡不著想念你的微笑
你不知道你對我多麼重要
有了你生命完整的剛好

So cute this song! :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH @#&*^&%#$$%^& I'm so bored! I'm just like editing and editing this post non-stop!! :( Okay let's see. I'm eating this hershey's macadamia choco chip ice cream now. And guess what, it's only 140ml okay but it has 18.3g of fat!!!!!! T____T Oh save me! :(

1 comment:

Carmen said...

haha!miss you too!yea, all the mcd sessions (inclu nba sessions and ice cream sessions ;p) was fun.so you can bring a new gang next sem..u and leon can lead the gang! :)