Feeling very itchy nowadays! So i decided to google how to treat eczema and got a whole lot more depressed!
" There is no cure-all for eczema, but a lot can be done to control the condition"
Aaaaaah :( i mean i knew that like a long time ago, but it wasn't written down, LIKE THAT, more like, i heard it from the doctor.
And it gets more depressing, when it says,
"Common allergens (ingredients that cause an allergic reaction) include: ice-cream, chocolate, etc. eggs, soy, peanuts, wheat and even sugar. "
aiyyyyooo right. but im so certain i'm not allergic to AAAAALL THESE! :) heehee. I was, to egg, once, for like 3 weeks. It was so sad! Life without egg was verrrry sad.
wow, this was a really useless updateeeee!!!! haha lol
k bye
oh today is 11.10.09 so nice right ;)
1 comment:
I'm bugging u everywhere :P
Once again I"M SO SUPER DAMN SORRY :(
Post a Comment