I love habits. Like how every Saturday morning we have Nasi Lemak at home, or how every Sunday we have a home cook meal (like at least something healthy ONCE A WEEK hahaa). Why dont we have that anymore! Yeah I get it, we busy now. Dad's in Malacca every day. Mom's working, going in and out of the hospital. Sister is still sister. haha. Sister is working for this month, hence, my early arrival in college. :) Not that i'm complaining but like, as i said, i love habits. I wouldn't like it if I have to change my whole routine back again and go to college late, like at 8 and rushing up to class. It tires me out even before the day starts! Lol!
My first few times playing basketball in MC. I look really weird here. But this was when I still had that iwannagetdarker spirit lol.This was on my birthday. When I had only half the gang to celebrate my birthday with me for the first time since five years of having all 14 of u with me.

Say with me! S-U-N-F-L-O-W-E-R POWER!!!! heeeheee.
Our FIRST SUCCESSFUL GANG OUTING! 13/15 i'm proud of us! :D heeehee we so grown up now yo! Shea and eve without braces, shuang's with braces now, xin's with a new htc hp now, aun's is with her big brick sony ericsson now ;) heeheeAnd lastly, When we are bored.

and i wont blink cause that would mean
i would miss a second beside you
i would miss a second beside you
No comments:
Post a Comment