Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Peanut & Butter!

I didn't know I would be this weak. I told myself over and over again, not to get too attached, and look at me now, I'm falling and falling deeper.I know it sounds silly, but being with them, it makes me feel wanted, because I feel as if someone/something is dependent on me, always there, waiting for me eagerly. And when I let them out to play, they would just run around me in circles. Five seconds later, they would just lie on me and conveniently fall asleep oblivious to the world around them.

And I like that feeling when they are lying on me.

I've been so blessed this past month. With everything going the way it should, i'm just uncertain about the future and what it holds. Would next week be the same? Would next year be the same once you're gone?

I don't want you to leave.

Presenting the peanut butter clan ahahhahaa
They look like kiwi fruits eh? :)

Camwhoring with my babies! heehee Did pretty well, didn't i? I spent about 30mins camwhoring with them..lol

Like i said, they just sleep anywhere when they're on me! And they can sleep for HOURS!

They lying down on my tummy.

How could you refuse to hold them when they look like that? :)
I need to look for owners =(

oh I didn't explain how i got these kiwi fruits. Just last saturday, My dad looked under his car and he found these two babies abandoned so he took em in.
The moment I saw em, I fell in loveeeeeeeee <3>

2 comments:

sh said...

eeyeeerrrrr szzzzz!!!
they are so cuteeeeeee
look how their ears flop overrrr
i want a doggggg
are those their names?? peanut and butter??
stephanie said don't name them coz when you do, you'll feel even more attached!

Unknown said...

so nice, and they will think you are their mum, forever!