Monday, December 7, 2009

Unbreakable

It has been a long time since i've blogged blogged. There's so many things to do, to think about, to do! I haven't been doing much since my holidays started. Mostly, just fishing and farmville -.- not very productive as u can see. Doesn't help when I have that cute little peanut to play with all day. I know I need to get into Unis okay. Stop bugging me. And I dont wanna go to the US :(

anyway, have I blogged about Orientation Camp? haha, it was in August. Where i invited myself to that leech infested place for the second time. I was bitten by FOUR leeches! two on my neck two on my ankle. People say, after experiencing it, the fear would be gone. To me, the fear has just INCREASED! gaaah hate those slimy stuff. Besides that, all's good. Got to meet some new friends, grown closer to those I knew and bonded with those i was close with. With our mini stream trotting trip we had just outside our pavilion and that mini football session which lasted for one hour. I think we girls weren't bad at all! We rocked so much Andrew had a sprained ankle! haha.

there, that's kai with his tight fitting shirt! :D heehee he doesn't read blogs anyway. So i'm sure he doesn't mind.

About maybe two three weeks ago, I attended Alpha Camp in Frasers hill. The food was YUMMY. The weather was cold and nice. The people were nice. Only thing, i had those two sharp eyes of my aunt watching out for me. You know how uncomfortable is that? Sometimes, I wished I was a normal student, like everyone else. Leading a normal life. Doing normal stuff college students do. I'm not gonna say skipping classes hahaha BECAUSE I DO NOT. but every other thing. Like having the choice to SKIP IF I WANTED TO.

Anyway, it was during this weekend that butter decided to leave :( A lady staying in our neighbourhood wanted a dog so she came over to take one dog. My dad was home at that time, and since he liked peanut more, he gave away the other, so yea, no more butter. Just left with peanut, that long tailed small fart, irritating as ever but the cutest thing i've seen!



see how clingy they are to me! Peanut still does that! LOVE.Oh this is the pictionary gang!! hahaha. there was one, when we had to draw porridge -.- hahahhaha NO ONE WON. But i swear i had the best drawing! ;D

Then maybe about two weeks ago, I was home all day, when suddenly i was playing with peanut, i noticed his eyes were all red and puffy and his paws were pink!
We quickly rushed him to the vet to check what was wrong. My sister drove like an ambulance! lol Thank goodness it was nothing serious. I thought it was because he licked the chocolate off my shirt, but the vet said, if that was the case, he would've died, -.- mmm, the most likely cause was that maybe red ants or insects stung him and so he became like this :

soooooooooo poor thing right :(

and my poor toe went thru this a few weeks back too

i sooooooooooooooooo poor thing too right :( heehee
there! this alpha camp buddies! we cool yo with the glasses!

Ah! the moment we've all been waiting for! THE FARTS ARE BACK! :) it was worth the wait! I've missed you guys so much. With the sleeping over and all, lumin fell asleep this time, we were all just closing our eyes liek that -.- and talking at the same time when i realize only TWO people were talking and the other one was already -.- with zzzzz. hahaha

I love you guys! Haven't had a girly talk session in a long time. The closest i had was hann. hahahha. And he was nothing near ;P

And then the next day we ate popeyes. I swear it was the weirdest meet up ever! ;P but all's good. New friendships were ESTABLISHED.


I LOOK SO HUGE!!!!! Yerr.


On this checklist, two CHECKED. two more below???
Hann, I know u dont read this but u very terrible lo! Best friend konon. (I'm using this back to u!) hahaha wanna call u how many days d, still busy.
Gang! :) i know the attendence was terrible hahahah

This was basically just an update on whats happening/happened.
I'm currently trying to study everyday. haha. Today, I did two math test papers. YAY to me.
I'll try harder tomorrow.
YOU KNOW I Picniked this like in MARCH? hahahah. It is put to good use RIGHT NOW!

4 comments:

Su-hwei said...

OH HI MO! mummy bought my ticket already! i'll be back on 26th feb! she sent the email to you also. do you have to study for exams then?? what will i do if no one is around at home!!! i wanna see peanuuutttttt. has it grown??

Unknown said...

hoho back on 26th feb, you might see me at the airport s.h.

yes su-zhen you look HUGE!

and can't ur aunty find out that you are blogging about her??

Bonbon said...

hahhahahah sam u wanna come to msia??? :)

Bonbon said...

and sam, i dont think she'll find out...hahah at least I hope she doesn't?