Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kiddie stuff

You know how, every time around this year, it'll be clean up time at home? Because there's so many damn holidays my mom gets to take and she uses it to stay at home. And she has been asking me NUMEROUS(more like million la) times to clean up my table and get rid of my soft toys. Then i think to myself, Yeah why not, it's not like I play with them every single day.

But how could I?? When they've been the only things I kept since Childhood. I am quite a sentimental person but because of my non-existent childhood (because I spent my everyday playing with my maid and doing house chores happily with her), I don't have much childhood memories and stuff that I've kept.

Let me introduce you to some of my buddies!



I don't name my toys. Even if I did, I do not remember now. haha. So the left one is a FAT SHORT GIRAFFE given by a friend and it has a very long fluffy tail!! The one on the right was a bear I had since I was very little. See the bear's tummy? It is a heart shape. And when you put this bear in the freezer, the heart will turn pink colour!! Very cute. haha. Don't think it works now. Has grown old.


Next, I have those soft toys given to me by my aunt for either birthdays or Christmas presents. I love these toys because they are beanies! And so, very nice to squeeze!


Then there are those given to me by my friends. Those up there were all given to me by that 15-gang. The snoopy on the left was from the Universal Studio in Japan because I couldn't go to Japan with them. The pig on the top right, hey you guys remember this? This was my form1 birthday present! :) Then the Patrick on the bottom right was the year before's present. This by far is the only soft toy worthy of my bed because it is sooooo huggable! Fluffy enough to let me drift off to sleep. And it's a face I like to wake up to. :D

That monster down there is from US given to me by the two farts. Haven't used it cos it's freaking white. I don't want it dirtied! =(



And these two love birds can go to the corner of my table. haha don't they just look alike?!


I have more but very sien already. I can't believe I dedicated one whole post to my soft toys.
Who said growing up means getting rid of these stuff? I love soft toys and teddy bears!!

I need to get a life.
I need to STUDYYYYYYYY!!!!


2 comments:

tienyi said...

SUZHEN!! i have the heart turns pink when left in the freezer bear!!!

OH MY!! we have something similar frm our childhood days LOL. but i gave it away already. in fact i gave 90% of my soft toys away. :p

Su-hwei said...

monster so cute!!
your august bear looks sad