Maybe it's cos I didn't get to buy a present,
Maybe it's cos I haven't seen any friends for the past two weeks,
Maybe it's cos my sister is still in Australia and she isn't back for the first time,
Maybe it's cos it doesn't feel like Christmas.
Anyway, this peanut is soooo photogenic! I still love him! :D






HAPPY TREE(3), FRIENDS! :)
4 comments:
Mmmmm I like those pictures, but yea doesn't feel like Xmas at alll
Mmmmm I like those pictures, but yea doesn't feel like Xmas at alll
eh i didn't go back 2 years ago also! 2007
i'm gonna have a huge feast at aunty wh's tonight hohoho
peanut really looks like stephanie's dogs!! i bet one day its ears will STAND
Even my peanut pictures toooo? :) hehe
------
BUT I WENT TO AUSTRALIA WHAT THAT YEAR!! and I dont want the ears to STAND!!! i swear i'll dislike it if it doesssss!!! hahahhahaa
Post a Comment