Friday, April 23, 2010

100!

I still remember the time, when we had the sundae for thursday day, you were wearing your dark green shirt the one you wore today while I wore my favourite colour preggie shirt. And so down the road we walked. And then this blind man came by, not knowing how to get to KL Sentral. So I helped him get there while we chatted along the way in Cantonese and Chinese, while you just followed behind. It was pretty awkward just talking with the blind man instead of u and watching you obediently walking behind us. Along the way, I kept turning around to see if u were still there cos I swear I didn't hear a sound coming out from you. haha Soon after I dropped the blind man off at KL Sentral, and we went for sundae, I was pretty disappointed cos the whole journey there was wasted and it meant that i'll have to gobble down my sundae if i wanted to utter a few words to you before we returned. Back then, I felt so bad cos I know we didn't have much time to hang out together and when we finally had the chance, this happened. I mean cos, after hanging out so much one period of time, it became only every thursday 30mins. Pretty hard to adapt. If you must know, I would do anything to get back the sundae thursdays again. It was like a habit to me. It was one of the very liiittle stuff I looked forward to during weekdays.

But it would be one of those memories I'll remember for a long time because I reallllly like it.

i dont care.this is for the SEVEN! :)

No comments: