Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Knocking

People often do things in a rush, trying to get stuff done by dateline, buying stuff before sales end, running before the light turns red, eating before the expiry date. Don't tell me you've never done one of these because i've done every single on of em. Especially running before the light turns red.

Sometimes, it's good to slow down and just wait. Wait for the world to go by, wait for things to be decided by themselves. Just sit and wait. Because sometimes, that's always the better choice.

Like how I bought a ticket to london. How I wished I had bought one day more instead of just Saturday and Sunday.

But truth is, you never know when the opportunity is right! When to dive in and give your all. Dive in and if it's a mistake, you gotta leave with the consequences. Like what i'm doing now.

I knew what I did was wrong, and with that, I had to live throught hell for a period of time with the constant nagging and advice and scolding and persuading. But don't tell me you guys didn't do something like this before.

I know it's best for me, I know it's better for my future, but sometimes you just gotta let me try it out myself to see if it is worth it. because i'll never be satisfied till I actually try it myself.

bleeeh off topic.
Still coping with uni
Starting to miss food already though. Food here TOO CLEAN AND HEALTHY. Sandwich, sandwich and more sandwiches == I always drop by the chinese supermarket to smell chinese smell lololol cos they have like siu mais in the fridge okkk!

1 comment:

Su-hwei said...

SMELL CHINESE SMELL
hahahahaha
healthy food is good for you
learn to eat salads!