Monday, October 11, 2010

Streets of london

I now know what being away from home feels like.
Coming online hoping EVERYONE THINKS ABOUT U AND CANT WAIT TO TALK TO U. haha and also, when a family member(whether close or far) comes, u are soooo excited to see them no matter what u do with them, u are contented. IT'S TRUE TOO.

The past two days were spent in london.
I hadn't realize how much I miss my family, till my aunt came here and brought me a lot of MALAYSIAN gifts. and Although I spent my whole sunday morning in the hotel just sleepng on the bed and watching tv, it was all worth it to come down! Because it makes you feel close to everyone once again!

And also, how much I miss my friends. You know it when you see them and think to yourself, why didn't I choose London in the first place. Finally. PEOPLE WHO WINDOW SHOP WITH ME AND GROCCERY SHOP WITH ME AND CAM WHORE WITH ME AND GOSSIP WITH ME till the whole entire floor can hear what we are talking/screaming about and how we can just call each other fat. and just stealing each other's food to eat. zomg. I THINK IM DEPRIVED. haha

Walked to Hyde park(very lovely place for wedding) and Tesco(for grocceries) and Imperial(Manchester is prettier!!) and harrods and to a Belgium restaurant!AND TO MALAYSIAN HALL TO EAT NASI LEMAK. zomgggggggg. haha



AAAAAAAAAAAA. I HAD A LOT OF FUN.

I MISS MY FRIENDS. everyone of them .

hahahahahhahahahahhahahaah

3 comments:

Su-en said...

why did u put yr add up there dude

Su-hwei said...

ya dumbshit.
you think you're the only one in the house ah. how many people are you putting at risk huh tsk tsk

LIKE post btw

now you can really sing that streets of london song!!

Bonbon said...

lol can die mehh! my blog is not on the search engine!