Another 70+ more years to go before I die, naturally. hahahhahahaa. and my posts are divisible by 5 again.
Being away from home has taught me to believe in God more and myself. Because when you doubt yourself, there's always God, still there, believing in you, encouraging you and pushing you forward.
I miss my family, I miss my kids, I miss my friends, I miss my dogs.
I miss my kids.
I miss camp. I miss the close-knitted friendship all of us have in camp, being so comfortable with each other, not judging, away from the drama lifestyle which I get enough of in my everyday life, the pouring your heart out sessions you have with God, because somehow, being in camp, you do feel closer to Him than in your everyday life.
2010 has been eventful, with the year starting out bad, did quite badly for a paper, amber passed away, slowly it got better along the way, coping with studies and everything else together, slowly preparing myself to be detached from everyone so it'll be easier to leave. And with these 4 months here in the UK, I thank God for the church friends who have been so friendly and sincere, easy to click with, easy to share with, surprises me at times at their kindness and generosity, going from house to house to deliver care packs just to cheer us on to study for our exams. It has been an awesome year end.
To the new year!
1 comment:
Like.
Post a Comment