A new year, a new start right? It has been a whole rollercoaster ride this past year or so. When you're down, and waaay done till you can't fall any further, that's when you get stronger to get back up again. Life was like that, now that everything is bliss, why do i find myself wondering about the sadness and how i overcome it? Why am I so confused right now where my direction is.I thought that I was going on the right path, yet I feel like I'm not moving.
With this new year, may it be a year of God revealing the plans He has for me, the plans to prosper and not harm me, and may I be an obedient girl to follow Him wherever he leads me. When I go astray may He be a beacon which will light up the right path for me. May I never be far away from Him. And when everyone makes new year resolutions they can't keep, I do too! May I learn to be kind and compassionate to others, and practising the fruits of the spirit everywhere I go. To not judge people for ultimately God would be the one who judges us all.
Patience is a virtue.
May the future reveal itself slowly, because I doubt I would be able to take a 180 degree turn with my life. HAVE.TO.LEARN.TO.LET.GO
With this new year, may it be a year of God revealing the plans He has for me, the plans to prosper and not harm me, and may I be an obedient girl to follow Him wherever he leads me. When I go astray may He be a beacon which will light up the right path for me. May I never be far away from Him. And when everyone makes new year resolutions they can't keep, I do too! May I learn to be kind and compassionate to others, and practising the fruits of the spirit everywhere I go. To not judge people for ultimately God would be the one who judges us all.
Patience is a virtue.
May the future reveal itself slowly, because I doubt I would be able to take a 180 degree turn with my life. HAVE.TO.LEARN.TO.LET.GO
No comments:
Post a Comment