Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy happy joy joy!

Unprepared, as I always am, I had my trials and screwed it up quite badly but it is finally DONE. How night after night, I’ll lie on my bed, unable to sleep, because I know and God knows I have not studied MUCH. The little info that I have would probably cover only five pages of the text book. Unable to sleep, because I know I’m on my own now.

Everyone has probably grown up except me. Those were the times-when the unprepared would call each other every night before each paper to compare who has the least knowledge. Haha. And to squeeze out tips here and there that would hopefully help them the next day. I was one of them. How we would always ask one another the stupidest nonsensical info in the textbook which no one would bother reading and which would never come out in exam in a million years but would still ask so as to prove one another dumber. And so, times have changed. No one here belongs to that world anymore. Because everyone has decided to buck up and be nerds. Har har. I know I shouldn’t find a friend who would do the exact same things I do and have done. But it’s just so tempting. Need a replacement, fast! Because my fellow slackers are not with me, two in Ang moh land, one in Taylors. I is velli lonely here.

-
-
-
-
So, anyone interested? :)

TIME TO MOVE ON MY FRIEND. IT HAS BEEN FAR TOO LONG!





Remember this?!??!!! hahah omg!
Gang outing! Tmr! Love.

1 comment:

xin qian said...

HAHA..i think evelyn should redo the gang poster thg..update!