I'm OFFICIALLY done with trials and exams for like 3 weeks and then horror begins. once again. With Statistics to start it off! Oh how i dread statistics okay. It is not hard but I dread drawing graphs, making tables, counting without using brains but formulas, answering those reasoning questions and defining a statistical model. pah. Median, mode, mean, quartiles... WHO CARESSSSSSS!! I still can't differentiate between probability of getting a licence and is a boy WITH probability of getting a licence given that he is a boy. I know one is probability and one is the conditional situation okay, i'm not stupid. But If the given that is not there, i have no idea how to differentiate the two different situations. Which is stupid because both statements are stating practically the same thing!!! And the worst thing is that, for further maths, i will be doing stats2,3 and even 4 if i remembered correctly!! Sigh.
Not forgetting those weekly career counseling sessions i have to attend till i have a career and a job in mind. Sigh I really don't know what career i want, sir! :( Those countless conversations as such:
"Do you want to be in the medical field?"
"can also, i dont mind"
"How bout engineering?"
" Ya, can also, but i don't want mechanical or civil"
"Um, A field to do with maths?"
"Yes,can also would like to too"
" Law?"
"If i had the chance, i would like that too"
"Okay, um, how about psychology?"
"Yes, can also"
"How about actuarial science?"
Which i have the most definite answer to: "No sir, don't like tables and graphs."
To which he laughs.
He is nice. One day, when i'm brave enough,and when i'm his buddy, i will fight back for the basketball to be in the basket. I PROMISE, mckl.
2 comments:
hello smozeeeee
hohohoho.
if i were you, i wouldn't do engineering, because that has the most tables, graphs and probabilities.
Post a Comment