Two posts in a day? Never for sz, but i'm waaaayyy bored. And i don't want to do math!
So, i've come up with this perfect guy list.
1. He must know when to use short forms, when to put exclamation marks and when to put full stops. He must know that after every sentence, there must be a full stop. I prefer guys who spell words out. Also, he must know how many " hahahahha"(s) there is to be as it has different meanings.
E.g :
"ha ha ha" means a sarcastic laugh
"hahah" is the usual haha
"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA" is for jokes and really means F.U.N.N.Y.
2. He must have readable handwriting. I do not say good, as i've only come across a HANDFUL of guys with RELATIVELY good handwriting.
3. He must love dogs.
4. He must know how to treat books with care. Especially MY STORY BOOKS. Protecting the spine is the most important. hahaha.
5. He must not be scared of fire, water, heights, worms, insects, moths, lizards, strangers, .... because we'll be useless together.
See, no outward appearance at all mentioned! I think i'm maturing! hahaha
Okay this is random. I'm off!
3 comments:
HIGH AVOIDANT BEHAVIOUR YOU!!!!!!
That is so funny!!!
Scared of strangers~!~! hohohohoho
HAHA IT'S THE SAME CHARACTERISTICS I WANT FOR MY DREAM GUY! especially the loving dogs and not afraid of insects especially COCKROACHES!
Post a Comment