Tuesday, April 28, 2009

When I see you, i see yellowblue

Best friend post #3:

I is tired of mathematics. Five hours on monday, another five hours tomorrow. Is tired i is tired. Curious incident of the dog in the Night time was hilarious and so mathematical i loved it. I shall trust your taste. I have two days more till i ber-dating with my dear michael lee again. I is missing you. and your funny jokes. Go and be the best of your class, smart ass! Since i'm not with you anymore, you can probably top the class now :) I is very sien of stats already. How???
--
--

Anyway, It was Honour's Day last Saturday. It would probably be my last time stepping into Wms. For this year. Or forever. As usual, we had the LONG-AWAITED speech by the very enlightening principal. Followed by a series of singing, speech, PowerPoint (of which the things were taken straight from the year book!!) Thank goodness i had my source(s) of entertainment. The yearbook, pipes tournament and of course that entertainer who was sitting next to me juhanno- who was/is still jealous of my BK! :D Then after, MV for our catch-up sessions with the (no life) Taylor's people.

WMS was something i had to learn to love through the years. Of torture. And the rules. And as i walked through the corridors and classes, I couldn't help but forget those childish fights we once had with each other, with the teachers because none of it matters anymore. After all, what really matters/ed is the memories we shared together. Of laughing, gossipping(WHAT IS HIGH SCHOOL WITHOUT GOSSIPPING SERIOUSLY!!!) haha, playing and crying. Of course there were times when things seem all wrong and people began to take sides, friends against friends. How heartbreaking it was. But after all that we've gone through, I'm proud of all of us. Sticking by each other.

Despite being the only one in 4C/5c, i do not regret being in that class. Again, it made me realize how similar everyone was, how close minded i was to stick to my own clique and how, if I opened myself to the world, people would do the same. I will certainly continue to miss everyone. And what kayhwa said was true. I'm glad we were brought up to say "Miss, Madam, Sir.." And not" Teacher..cher..cherrr" You have no idea how irritating it is to hear that. It's as if we even have to shorten the word teacher because it's too long -.-


Hi old friend! We still strong ey?There, my source of entertainment.

The teacher who punishes the whole world yet is loved by everyone! :)

Just wait, just wait. The time will come.

3 comments:

Su-hwei said...

SE's shirt!

Unknown said...

love, the second photo.

Bonbon said...

i have no blouse u know mo! haha