I have nothing to blog about. Reallly. Just that I really miss those two farts in Australia! Such a pain that i still have to go college even though everyone's having a break now. And how i wish exams would be over and done with NOW. My first paper is on the 20th. SIGH. And yes, it's STATISTICS. grrrrr.
I always thought things were better left unsaid. But this time, i'm not gonna let it go so easily.
Had a great day yesterday, please, today too! Imma rot real soon. Believe me.
How lifeless can one be when she youtubes "HORSE" ? And i see Lebron James getting beaten badly.
I realized i have a fettish for songs with the word "hero" in it, maybe i'm in need of one.
HAFTA START STUDYING.
You know, i always liked squares or circles. No oval, no rectangles and definitely no trapezium. Yes Cyau, imma partial A. Pentagons, hexagons, octagons all i love, if they are regular.
bye bye for two weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment