I am blogging too much, seriously -.- this is by far the most-blogged-month.
For the first time, i'm at home. I don't know what to do. Anyway, the last few days were great. Got to do what I wanted to do, especially wasting time. Been spending so much time in MCDONALDS. Not funny. Three days in a row with David, Leon and ocassionally Rach and Jeewen. -.- imagine the weight gain! A whole basketball game, half of a football game, a whole pool game which wasn't very interesting because the guy literally thrashed the lady (tsk), and 8936178 games of sudoku and very cool MJ videos. Nonetheless, well spent! :) It amazes me how although we are all exactly a year apart from one another, it doesn't feel weird talking to you guys. I like.
1 comment:
sallythecamel!!! OMG i stumbled on your new blog. haha. after u shut down the old ezzsek with the entry of the rat in the oil bottle! I SEE THE LOLA RABBIT TOWEL! and i see SMKB. memoriessss.... find me. haha!
*hugs*
fishburger.
Post a Comment