I'm glad that Kris Allen won and not Adam. Fran's together with Sheffield and not Babcock. Lastly, I'm glad that Chuck has finally said i love u. The long awaited scene! I will not watch gg season 3 will not will not it will just spoil the perfect relationship. I LOVE CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK!!!!
I kinda (still) miss high school. Actually, I kinda miss 5C! Ya i can't believe i'm saying that. I miss how the class is divided into different gangs all doing different things.
Eg : Camera/ technology dudes will gather in one corner to test test their technologies ( Hence, i have so many photos of my class)
Eg : Homework girls will gossip their life away about their new found crushes =P and doing homework at the same time
Eg : Unlimited supply of food/sweets/chocolates/junk would be distributed to everyone by that very kind and lovable fairy godmother
Eg : Unknowns who would gather together showing off what they stole from the labs.
Eg : Cheow siang kk and all would be playing that game which i swore i would never ever play cos it's so damn boring and so nerdy. (look who's talking now)
Or how the BOOK CRAZE started and everyone started going to the library to borrow library books! Even boys were carrying twilight! (pfft overrated.) Or how we started spending money in Czip Lee! haha yes to buy story books/ "intellectual" books/ fiction/non fiction wah we were mad seriously! We even gave hann 3 storybooks as his birthday present! -.- pfft! Such a waste of kaching like i said.
Sometimes, i miss the times we had together. Like how maya would help me in everything even if it would mafan her especially during lab periods! haha I know i'm so mafan at times, scared of fire scared of dot dot dot. Don't want to name so much okay. hahah. Or how Carmen entertains me to the max during addmaths when we start complaining about MARIO and start gossipping instead. And she'll go on and on and on about Mrtong! Haha, carmen! I still remember his name!!! Or how nik would just come up with these 1021231 random stuff. Also i miss eating in class. I hardly do it now because my aunty is the CEO. It's dangerous. hahahaha.
I miss those "eh sz, see i got muscles already!Look!LOok!" times.
Haha don't embarass you lah. Except that every other girl has successfully beaten you in arm wrestling except. haha
Haha don't embarass you lah. Except that every other girl has successfully beaten you in arm wrestling except. haha
HIGH SCHOOL
seems so far away once you enter college. People are just too mature now.
Yeslah i still love college :) i LOVE SCENERY! :)
tah! Study yo! :(
Yeslah i still love college :) i LOVE SCENERY! :)
tah! Study yo! :(
3 comments:
american idol! the nanny! gg! and blogging somemore! you very free ah!
ohmygod hahahaha sz!! where in the world did you get those pictures? i look damn scary with the sandwich in my hand! like " get away from my sandwich or else... " hahah. gosh i miss those days la.
no idea actually, just dug through some files in my computer. hahahhaa actuallly yaaaaaaaa u do look quite SCARY! hahahhaa! AIYA FOOD MA. :)
Post a Comment