Friday, May 22, 2009

One of those

Hi, i have completed half of my exams. happy happy joy joy! I HAFTA STUDY FOR CHEM HAVE TO HAVE TO. don't ask me how mechanics was. I swear Stats was way better, but i really don't care about anything right now. I finish 11june. Just a few more days!! Who wants to go out with me?

Slacking every single day, from basketball, to chess ( yah i know i have not played since like std6), to badminton, IN THE MIDST OF EXAMS grrrr. Temptation i tell you! Tis terrible! Everytime i tell myself, okay no sports today! wear sandals so you won't play! and i end up, every single day, playing bball or badminton in sandals!!!!

I actually have nothing to blog about but because i keep coming back to this page, as i have nowhere else to go to, fb is damn boring( ha ha). Lazy to eat chicken now. So, i'm here. Entertaining myself.

I don't know why, however much i dread exams, i still like it more if i were to compare it to normal classes. Maybe it's the freedom after a paper, or the thought that no matter how much i study now, it would be of no use,(yes i do love this fact, and it's true!) or maybe it's because i feel detached from the world for just a few weeks. From the usual people, from the noise around college, from everything usual.

DECIDED TO MOVE ON my friend. I don't know how i don't know why. But you too! "It's always better, trust me" .

No comments: