Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cloudy Day

Never did like making choices. Never knew what I wanted to be in 10 years time. And i'm suppose to know it in ONE night?

As to why I never thought I was good enough for things like that, I've always been the 'lucky' ones, the ones who didn't study hard and had good guessing skills. Whereas, in Primary school, I was so dumb, i couldn't even guess properly, and ended up getting like 2nd last in class, every single term. It was so degrading, seriously. haha. Plus, I never did like being disappointed. So if I were to always aim low, I would never be disappointed. Meaning, I would go with the flow, and see where it takes me rather than choosing what I would like to do and work hard for it. So, this is quite a big step for me.

3 comments:

Lottery Winner said...

Chilling only la ;)

Su-en said...

hahahahaahaha correct correct. i chose what i wanna do in 1 night to last me for almost my whole life

Bonbon said...

:((( BLAH