I may have shared with one, but let me just let it all out here.
So there's maths vs chemical engineering right.
The very predictable choice, something i'm good at, something most people expect me to do, something I don't need to work as hard at, something I know roughly what it's about, something most people want me to do, something I find quite nerdy at times like newtonian law bla bla bla, something I don't mind doing
VS
something I don't mind doing either, something new to me and i have very little idea what it is yet i find it very interesting.
So what would it be?
I guess we figured it out together didn't we? :)
The very predictable choice, something i'm good at, something most people expect me to do, something I don't need to work as hard at, something I know roughly what it's about, something most people want me to do, something I find quite nerdy at times like newtonian law bla bla bla, something I don't mind doing
VS
something I don't mind doing either, something new to me and i have very little idea what it is yet i find it very interesting.
So what would it be?
I guess we figured it out together didn't we? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment