I can't wait for november cos that's when the two midgets come back to homeland, i can't wait for tomorrow because it will be our 1 big gang outing after a long long time, I can't wait for college to reopen, I can't wait for exams to come so i'll be done with it, I can't wait for a picnic, I can't wait for this Saturday cos i'll be able to play captainball and lastly, I can't wait for all the Thursdays and Fridays that's to come.
BUUUUUUUT time, please, pass slower :( I thought 2008 was fast, 2009 proved me wrong.
I should be sleeping but I can't. Maybe because I woke up at 9 today or maybe because i slept in the afternoon or maybe because I slept on the way back. Maybe because there's a lot to think about right now. Maybe because I'm excited about tomorrow?
Anyway, why do we need to go University? Can't we just start work right now. It's so hard just to choose the right country, the right state, the right university to go to, the right course, the right path when there's so much to think about.

To you, cute superman wanna be. You be mine! You so cute!!! :D
Come save me please.
Come save me please.
No comments:
Post a Comment