Overdued. Eh my first tag weh! :)
1. What have you been doing recently?
Eating. Icecream, icecream, icecream.
2. Do you ever turn your hand phone off?
Noh
3. What happened at 10am today?
Rolling on the bed
4. When did you last cry?
Friday night. (raining ma)
5. Believe in Fate/Destiny?
hmmm.
6. What do you want in life now?
Everything
7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or put up your hood?
Umbrella lah my umbrella so cool.
8. What's your favourite thing to do in bed?
Uhh sleep?
9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
PURPLE
10. What are the nicest things in your inbox?
Meaning messages? Probably from seeyau "You're an A(autistic!!)seriously! You love maths.You dont like food touching.Maybe you slightly dont like being touched.It's okay zhen! Im still your pal! DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT A PAL IS???" -.-
11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
No, i'm cool.
12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
No, i'm cool also.
13. What was the last movie you caught?
Imagine that ah, i think.
14. What are you proud of?
My minesweeper best times score.
15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say and who is it from?
"You called it orange!! Haha, ok, go to sleep." from hann.
16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
PENG YOU!!!
17. Do you have any nicknames?
Ah moey, moey, i dont know.
18. What does the newest text message say and who is it from?
Lazy type out d. You know I know enough.
19. What time did you sleep last night?
11?
20. Are you currently happy?
Yeah
21. Who gives you the best advice?
I flip coins.
22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
I HATE WHIPPED CREAM!
23. Who did you talk to on the phone last night?
No one, damn sad.
24. Is something bugging you right now?
Ya, my 100 math questions.
25. Who is the last person to make you laugh?
There, that superman down there. =)
26. Do you like yourself?
Is that even a question.
27. You want $5 or $10?
$10! I hate green!
28. Do you think you are stupid sometimes?
No??
29. Who is your best best best friend?
Don't have one.
30. What will you do if you like that boy?
Yes! I love these questions! I'll tell him, "hi you got nice legs"
31. Who are your favourite stars?
Backstreet Boys.
32. You hate your mother sometimes in some ways?
Hate is such a harsh word. I don't hate.
33. Do you had even stead before?
I don't understand la
34. What type of boy do you like?
HAHHAA yes! another one! Tall, dark, handsome. Other than that, plays bball, i hope he doesn't wear glasses. Laughs alot. No thick eyebrows. Nice legs and nice fingers. Not buff, don't like buff. Nice handwriting. Wear jeans. Look nice in Converse. Kind boy. Someone who would eat purple cotton candy with me. Always gives me food. hahaha Talk alot also. Smile alot too? Should I even go on? haha
Eeeep tired already i quit. hahaha.
1 comment:
Soo Jyun - can be your korean name.
Post a Comment